Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

419 scam email from Anna Kones anaa3johnson@yahoo.com.my annakones1@hotmail.com

Originating IP: 106.10.196.179
Originating ISP: Internet Content Provider
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Singapore

from: Anna Kones <annakones1@hotmail.com> 
reply-to: Anna Kones <annakones1@hotmail.com>
to: 
date: Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 9:22 AM
subject: My Dear
signed-by: yahoo.com

My Dear,
I am happy to write you as a friend i find you during my searching,
things happened for a reason am glad i met you and am contact you
through this email if you don't mind i have something important to share with you as you respond to my mail so i can go in details, hoping to
hear from you as you read this mail.Yours Anna Kones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!