Search FraudFYI

Friday, March 27, 2015

419 scam email sent through the FraudFYI Blog contact form from AMOUSSI amoussibirenam@gmail.com French & English

from:    Blogger Contact Form <no-reply@blogger.com>
reply-to:    AMOUSSI <amoussibirenam@gmail.com>
to:   
date:    Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 7:23 AM
subject:    [FRAUD FYI] New message received.
mailed-by:    blogger.bounces.google.com
signed-by:    blogger.com

je me suis inscrit mais pour le moment je n'ai pas d'argent pour réservé ma chambre au Sénégal.
S'il vous plait, aidez-moi

Regards,
AMOUSSI | amoussibirenam@gmail.com

Note: This email was sent via the Contact Form gadget on http://fraudfyi.blogspot.com



I registered but for now I have no money to booked my room in Senegal.
Please help me

Regards,
AMOUSSI | amoussibirenam@gmail.com

Note: This email leur envoi via the Contact Form gadget is http://fraudfyi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!