Search FraudFYI

Friday, March 27, 2015

419 scam email from Naffi Mohamed infork24@yahoo.co.jp

Originating IP: 41.202.85.189
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

from: Naffi Mohamed <infork24@yahoo.co.jp> 
reply-to: Naffi Mohamed <infork24@yahoo.co.jp>
to: 
date: Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 4:38 PM
subject: GOOD DAY MY DEAR
mailed-by: yahoo.co.jp
signed-by: yahoo.co.jp

Good Day my Dear,

How are you? hope you are fine? I am very sorry to contact you through Email, it is because of the urgency required, I am Miss Naffi Mohamed. I am an orphan, My father was a businessman in mining operations, He was assassinated last January by the rebels following the political uprising in my country. Before his death he deposited the sum of $4.5M which he kept for the importation of processing and industrial machine.

Since the death of my father, my uncle has claim all what my late father has, he is so wicked, he wants me dead by all means so that nobody will ever come for my late father properties that he has seized and claimed in future, but he never knew about the deposit, my mother died when i was ten years old. Right now i am the only one that know all about this deposit.

Please this fund is my only hope of survival now in this world, I want you to do me a fevour to receive this funds to a safe place in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production, and I want you to take it as a personal task to assist an orphan like me. This is my reason for writing you. Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards.

Miss Naffi Mohamed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!