Search FraudFYI

Monday, March 30, 2015

419 scam email from Miss Sarina Al-Kahlidi su@ahana.co.in sarinaalkhalidi7@gmail.com

Originating IP: 81.91.230.241
Originating ISP: Opt Benin / Benin Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Miss Sarina Al-Kahlidi <su@ahana.co.in> 
reply-to: sarinaalkhalidi7@gmail.com
to: 
date: Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 4:17 PM
subject: Good day to you dearest......
mailed-by: ahana.co.in

Good day to you dearest......

With due respect respond to me back.

Hope all is well with you? my name is Miss Sarina Al-Khalidi, the only
daughter and the only child of late Mr. Adams Al-KHALIDI, I am 17 years
old girl Single, My father was the Director of Gold exportation in Benin,
But at the present am staying in the catholic church hostel camp, I want
you to help me relocate to your country to further my education to have a
bright future,

please help orphan girl like me God almighty will reward you more
abundantly I know that you will find it difficult to believe me but I want
you to give it a trial you will never never regret in help me out of this
problem, am really suffering here in the camp please come to my rescue
base of humanitarian help.

Before the death of my father on 18th February 2007 my father deposited
sum of (US $11,500.000,Million  united state dollars.
I have gone to the bank to verify the method of the transfer with the bank
director and he told me that they can not release the money to me, unless
I provide to the bank a trustee who will invest the money for me, he said
that is the agreement between the bank and my late father.

I hope you will not betray the trust I have on you? Because this money is
my only hope in life, you will also help me to relocate over to your
country to continue my education while you will invest my own shear of the
money for me in any good Business of your choice there in your country, I
will compensate you with 40% for your kind assistance, while you will
invest 60% in any business of your choice.

You will be taking care of me from the profit you make from the business
which you will use to sponsor me to the university, I can assure you there
is No Risk involve, the money is an inheritance from my late father I also
secured the deposit document of the money with me, when I receive your
return message I will forward to you my pictures and the full details of
the transfer.

I am waiting to receive your returned mail.

Yours Sincerely Miss. Sarina Al-KHALIDI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!