Search FraudFYI

Monday, March 30, 2015

419 scam email from former treasury to Minister for Oil and Finance on the National Transitional Council Mr. Jason Cook jj.cook01@mail.ru jj.cook01@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 41.138.166.83
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Port Harcourt
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Mr.Jason <jj.cook01@mail.ru> 
reply-to: jj.cook01@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 4:16 PM
subject: Good day

Good Day

My names are Mr.Jason Cook, Libya Base in Tripoli. I am
former treasury to Minister for Oil and Finance on the National
Transitional Council, but presently I'm here in UK (United Kingdom
London). Due to the crises that going on in Libya, that why am
consulting you for my personal investment plan which I would like to
discuss with you and know the possibility of how we can co-operate and
work together to carry it out as business partner; which I believe it
will be beneficial to both parties if handled with honesty. If you
have idea of any business in your country where we can invest the sum of USD$22.5 Million,

However due to the crises in my country Libya Tripoli,
I find it necessary to diversify my investments to outside my country
to safe guard against the future of my family.

For your kind assistant, I'm willing to offer you 30% of the total amount for your assistance,
while the balance shall be my capital investment in your country when we come over.
I actually needed your assistance as my present state of health will not
allow me to do this alone. I am currently in UK taking treatment.
I pray my state of health should be in good condition and meet with
you in your country to know how you are efficiently handling the great
project am offering you.

I am expecting to read from you soon,

Best Regards,
Mr.Jason Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!