Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 26, 2015

419 scam email from Miss Sandra Tukore sandrahtukor333@gmail.com sandrahtukor222@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.202.93.66
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

from: Sandrah Tukor <sandrahtukor333@gmail.com> 
reply-to: Sandrah Tukor <sandrahtukor222@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 7:26 AM
subject: Good Day Dearest.

Good Day Dearest.

How is everything with you and your family.

With Due Respect and Humanity, I was compelled to write to you todqy becquse i know that you are a well respected person in the society.

Meanwhile, My Name is Sandra Tukore, from Republic of Cote D'ivoire. I am 20 years old now. I was until recently a medical student of the National University of Science and Technology Ghana. Although we never met before but kindly bear with me at this moment that I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. My situation at hand is miserable, But I am of believe that you would obliged to come to my assistance.

My late father Mr.John Tukore, being a former director of oil and cocoa production industry and also a politician in my country,  On Feb. 27, 2012 Armed rubbers attacked our house and killed parents luckily to me i was in school at ghana.

I am constrained to contacting you at this moment now because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my relatives here. They planned and take away all my late fathers treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of parents. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but my uncle heard about the traveling and hides away my passport and other valuable documents. Luckily to me he did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contained an important documents.

I ran away from the family house and i am presently staying in the Mission camp here in Cote divoire. I want you to be my long-term relationship and investment partner and assistance.

My late father made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve months calendar, valued at US$2.500,000.00 (Two Million, five hundred thousand US Dollars)with a bank here and he used my name as the next of kin.

I went to the Bank to withdraw some money from the deposit but the Bank Manager told me that i cannot have access to the money in my country here unless it is transferred abroad for the business investment as my late father stated on the agreement with their bank that the money will be for a foreign business purpose when i grow up. However, he advised me to provide a trustee person who will stand on my behalf to receive the money overseas on his or her bank account.

I had wanted to inform my relatives about this deposit but I am afraid that they will not offer me anything after the release of the money. Therefore, I decide to seek for your help to do me a favour to receive this money into your bank account or any safer place in part of the world that you will provide to the bank for them to transfer this money to you that will be saved in your hands as the beneficiary of the funds for safety keeping.

This is my reason for writing to you. I am willing to offer you 25% for your cordial assistance and the balance of 75% shall be for my investment, So that I will relocate to your country and settle down with you immediately this money gets into your Account. I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production

Thanks and God bless you as I wait your respond as soon as possible

Miss Sandra Tukore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!