Search FraudFYI

Friday, February 27, 2015

419 scam email from Marc Tossi Head Corporate & Investment Banking Banque Togolaise Pour Le Commence Et L'Industrie mscarmanns01@gmail.com marctoss3@gmail.com

from: marctoss3 <mscarmanns01@gmail.com> 
reply-to: marctoss3@gmail.com
to: 
bcc:
date: Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 11:23 AM
subject: From Marc Tossi,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

From Marc Tossi,
{Head, Corporate & Investment Banking}
Banque Togolaise Pour Le Commence Et L'Industrie, Lome Togo.
Dear  Friend,

Permit me to introduce myself to you. My name is Mr Marc Tossi, Head,
Corporate & Investment Banking with Banque Togolaise Pour Le Commence
Et L'Industrie.
This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is coming from
someone you have not met before and due to high volume of Spam mail
that goes around the world through this means but I have no other
choice than to send it to you through the internet means, Therefore, I
will appreciate it if you honor it and give me all your trust and full
co-operation.
I came to know about you in my private search for a reliable
person/company to handle a confidential transaction on behalf of my
myself. As a matter of fact, I got your contact from the world trade
center (WTC) Regional office in Lome,Togo. Although the details of my
intention was not made known to them. Proposition : An Sydney's
western suburbs Mr.
Gavin Rhodes, who is an consultant/contractor with TOGO GOVERNMENT
had in our Bank the sum of US$10M in a domiciliary account
Number:14-2558-2004, of which I am the account officer,
please reply to this ,(marctoss3@gmail.com)

/www.smh.com.au/world/laos-plane-crash-sydney-family-among-49-killed-20131016-2vnr6.html

Efforts had been made by the management of my Bank through the
American Embassy to contact any of the deceased children but to no
avail, as we were made to understand that the couple had no children.
Given the skeletal information available to the Bank, it has so far
been impossible to reach any of the relatives.

The option left for the Bank management is to declare the deceased
account dormant and revert the funds to trading on behalf of and in
the interest of the Bank. In TOGO, and almost all other parts of
African continent, when Banks acquire funds such as that of Mr.Gavin Rhodes,
they are required by law to donate 40% of the funds on
acquisition to The Trust Fund For Arms And Ammunitions. Arms and
ammunitions purchased with funds from the Trust Fund are used to
further enhance the course of war in Africa and invariably turbulence
of some sort in the world in general.

It is therefore in order to avoid/avert and discourage this negative
development that my Colleagues and I now seek your assistance to have
you stand as a distant relative {Next Of Kin} to Mr. Gavin Rhodes,
so that the funds would be released to you. All documents and proofs
to enable you get the funds will be carefully packaged once we receive
your consent on this proposal.May I assured you that this Transaction
is 100% safe and risk-free, as we have taken care of all necessary
modalities to ensure a hitch-free transaction.
I have the authority in transaction to propose that should you be
willing to assist us in the transaction your share would be 40% of
the US$10million, 60% for me. I have reposed my confidence in you and
hope that you will not disappoint me. Please reply along with these
followings for effective proceedings.
please reply to this (marctoss3@gmail.com)
1 your full name
2 tell phone number
3 fax number
4.Private email address and other relevant informations.
Thanks and God Bless.
Mr. Marc Tossi,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!