Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 26, 2015

419 scam email from BARR FRANK aco17@tau.edu.gy barrfrank07@gmail.com

from: BARR, FRANK <aco17@tau.edu.gy> 
to: 
bcc:
date: Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 5:46 AM
subject: Urgent Response Needed
mailed-by: tau.edu.gy
signed-by: tau.edu.gy

It is my humble pleasure and trust, I write this very important letter to you, considering you are capable and kind enough to assist me in this understated business proposal. I am just trying to know if you can be of help, irrespective of the fact that we didn't know each other before or have met for the first time in life. I came across your contact via internet search as you know in my earnest searching for a truthful / honest person to handle this business with me.


Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality in this business; this is by virtue of its nature as being top secret and confidential. I am Barr Frank. The ex-Ivory Coast leader-Laurent Gbagbo personal adviser. I know that a business of this magnitude will make someone whom you didn't know for the first time to feel apprehensive, but be assured that all will be well with every involved person at the end of this profitable venture as it is risk free.

THE PROPOSITION

I am 57 years old and a member of the Laurent Gbagbo team that ousted Alhassan Ouattara. I wish to inform you that for the past 5 years now we the team  involved in huge movement of cash to near by country  via a diplomatic courier service using a trunk box which is marked' DIPLOMATIC LUGGAGE" to avoid the eye brows of the customs.


There are two boxes I have already deposited in Security Company in Ghana. Pending when I will get a reliable foreign partner that would help me out. I will furnish you with all the details of the security company as soon as I hear from you. The boxes contain (US$32million) each and I would give you the papers to validate your role as the owner of the money as the two boxes has a combined sum of(US$64million)I would also give you the secret numbers of the keys to open it. I am planning to leave Africa with my family and come to your country where I will live there with my family in as much as we finalize on this profitable venture.


Please endeavor to send to me your full contact address and phone number so that I can reach you immediately if this proposal is accepted by you. You shall take 30% of the content and safeguard the rest for me until I finally settle in your country with my family.

be kind to revert to my personal email address barrfrank07@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,

BARR,FRANK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!