Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

419 scam email from Mr David Balog david@crcip.owncloud.arvixe.com davidbalog101@gmail.com david@crcip.owncloud.arvixe.com

ATTENTION

--
Dear Friend,

I have deal of Sixty Eight Million Eight Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars Only.($68.8M) in my department and i need a trust worthy
person overseas who will help me  to receive the money in 60% for me and
40% for you but all the whole money will be held by  him on trust
pending
when i will come with my family to invest my share of the money

If you are interested  send down the following personal details
to me and as soon i hear  you we will proceed but you are advised to
keep
everything regards to this business very  confidential.

I am waiting for your urgent reply so that we will starts
immediately on how the fund will move to you in your country through the
bank or through UN envoy means. Email:davidbalog101@gmail.com
Regards,

Mr David Balog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!