Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

419 scam email from DIPLOMAT GOMEZ L W FILED gomezwaterfiled1@gmail.com 202-738 9290

ATM CARD DELIVERY, YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED.

KIND ATTENTION

I Am diplomatic Mr Gomez Lan water filed , I have been trying to reach you on
about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in
Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia (US) with your ATM

CARD
worth ($4.4 Million USA Dollars) which I have been instructed by ups
DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE to be delivered to you. The Airport
authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the
fund is no way related with drug or fraudulent Activities.

I have handed the paper works to them and they are very
much pleased with the paper works I presented but the only thing that
is still keeping me here is the Yellow Tag of lading papers for airport
delivery clearance  which is not placed on the ATM CARD, one of the
Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery bill of lading
papers so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery
successful .I try to reason with them and they stated the yellow tag
will cost $150 Dollars only to get the yellow tag placed on the
ATM CARD as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully
without any interference, Note they scanned the ATM CARD and found out that the
fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

Furthermore I can not afford to spend any more time here due to other

deliveries i have to take care of, However it is our pleasure to inform you

that the ATM Card Number is (4848-4220-0689-2479) and has been approved and

upgraded in your favor, Meanwhile your Secret Pin Number will be handed over to

you upon my arrival.

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of US$7,000.00 is permitted

daily.
And we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdraw in any location
of the ATM Center of your choice/nearest to you. I have more vital paperwork's
with me but I can only present you the hard copies when I arrive your
house as that is our diplomatic rules, such as authorization to
deliver.reconfirm the following information's below so that i can
deliver your ATM CARD to your personal receipt today.

NAME: ====================
ADDRESS: =====================
MOBILE NO.:=======================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:================
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :==================

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Nigerian (UPS) as they
will get the Yellow tag of lading papers there for you and they are entitled
to receive and make any payment to foreign countries
authority.DIPLOMAT GOMEZ LAN WATER FILED,  Here is my cell phone to contact
me.(202-738 9290) asap So you have to contact me with this email
address Also: ( gomezwaterfiled1@gmail.com )

I wait for your kind email respond or call to enable me forward you the payment

information

Here Is Your Package Unlock CODE(AWB33XZS).

Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy  Email
me:( gomezwaterfiled1@gmail.com )

Regard,s
DIPLOMAT GOMEZ L W FILED
You can give me a call right away at:(202-738 9290).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!